J Saul Kane Remixes
Last time updated: 10 March, 2008
DC RECORDINGS (London, UK)
Savage Skulls (12"/digital download)
21 April 2008
* B. Triple X Syndrome (Depth Charge remix) (6:28)
Remixed by Depth Charge. Additional production by J. Saul Kane. Recorded at Iron Monkey.
Tasty Big Ed
ECSCD 53 (CD1)
* CD2: Depth Charge mix
I Don't Want To Know (Bogus) (12")
* Depth Charge Mix
ELEMENTAL RECORDS (UK)
Woke Up This Morning (CDS)
* Woke Up This Morning (Depth Charge Remix)
FLAME BOY RECORDS
Flame 03 A2. Regrettable - Depth Charge Remix
FRUITION RECORDS (UK)
Fuzz Townshend feat. Noel
* Tasty Big Ed (Depth Charge Mix part 1)
GRAND CENTRAL RECORDS
Superhero Music (12")
A2. Superhero Music - Depth Charge Remix
Remixed by Depth Charge @ Iron Monkey Studio, courtesy of DC Recordings.
LO RECORDINGS (UK)
LCD39 * 2. Regrettable - Depth Charge Remix
MO' WAX (UK)
Kung Fu Fightin (12")
* Kung Fu Fightin (Depth Charge Mix)
MUTE RECORDS (UK)
Dream On (12")
A1. Dream On (Octagon Man Mix)
A2. Dream On (Octagon Man Dub)
A1. & A2. Remixed by Octagon Man; additional Production by J Saul Kane.
Dream On (CDS)
* 4. Dream On (Octagon Man Mix)
Remixed by Octagon Man. Additional production by J. Saul Kane.
PLAY IT AGAIN SAM RECORDS (Belgium)
Meat Beat Manifesto
Acid Again (12"/CDS)
* 3. Acid Again Remix by Depth Charge
NOTE: The European CD single has one more remix by Depth Charge, called 'Acid Again Dub'.
PRIME RECORDS (UK):
Donuts with Buddah (2x12")
D1. Donuts with Buddah (Depth Charge Freakout)
Sampling Madness Pt. 1 - Donuts With Buddha CD
*Donuts With Buddah (Depth Charge Freak Out)
The Right Way (12")
V2 Music Ltd.
* The Right Way (Depth Charge remix)
Recorded @ Iron Monkey.
RHYTHM KING / EPIC
Bomb The Bass
Unknown Territory (LP/CD)
* Love So True (Depth Charge Remix)
Bomb The Bass
Love So True (12"/CD)
* Love So True (Depth Charge Remix) [12" & CD]
* Love So True (Depth Charge Beats) [12"]
+ versions of You See Me In 3D featuring JSK [12" & CD]
Nothing To Lose (12")
A1. Nothing To Lose (J Saul Kane/Gota Mix)
A2. ... And Short Mad Thing (Remixed at Workhouse by J Saul Kane *& Gota)
A2. Switch (Depthcharge First Venom Remix)
Additional Production & Remix by J Saul Kane.
VINYL SOLUTION (UK)
Learn - J. Saul Kane Remix (12")
* 4 remixes: Suspiria mix/Tenebrae mix/Inferno mix/Deep Red mix
NOTE: Sleeve note: "Remix drums by Grimm Death". Label reads: "Licenced from Flying Records". (All the names of mixes taken from Dario Argento's Italian horror movies.)
Pitter Patter Biscuit (12")
* Drums Mix mixed by J Saul Kane
* Dub Mix mixed by J Saul Kane
Produced by Alan Scott & J Saul Kane
* Shine (Square Button Mix)
Mixed by J Saul Kane. Additional Production by J Saul Kane.
N.S.O. Force Organisation
Give It Up (12")
* Give It Up (Vocal Mix) by J Saul Kane, Alan Scott & NSO Force
* Give It Up (Dub Mix) & (Bonus Beats) mixed by J Saul Kane & NSO Force
Produced By J Saul Kane & Alan Scott.
Rio Rhythm Band
Ti Amo Semprini
A2. Ti Amo Semprini (Ritmo Track / J. Saul Kane)
AA1. Ti Amo Semprini (Senor Kane Mix / J. Saul Kane)
The Sleeping Pills
A1. Aquarius (London - New York Version)
Remixed by J Saul Kane & Michael Hornburg.
Vinyl Solution / Flesh Alloy 001
* Iron Orbit [mixed by J. Saul Kane]
NOTE: for further JSK co-productions and mixes for Vinyl Solution, see J Saul Kane Other Productions.
WALL OF SOUND (UK)
You're No Good! (12")
* You're No Good! (Depth Charge Remix)
Recorded @ Iron Monkey.
Mekon featuring Leslie Winer
Calm Gunshot (12")
* Calm Gunshot (Depth Charge's Monkey's Revenge Remix)
Additional Production & Remix by Depth Charge. Recorded @ Iron Monkey, courtesy of DC Recordings.
WARP RECORDS (Sheffield, UK)
Mooking Remix (12"/CD)
* Son Of Mook (Depth Charge Remix)
Sabres Of Paradise
* Tow Truck (Depth Charge Mix I) [12" & CD]
* Tow Truck (Depth Charge mix II) [CD]
NOTE: originally on 2 separate 12"s & a 10".
XL RECORDINGS (UK)
2 In Rhythm
We Want Funk
* includes JSK mix of Happy Magic
2 In Rhythm
We Want Funk Remix (12")
B2. Happy Magic mixed by J Saul Kane
* Eject [Depth Charge remix called First or Second Venom something]
Red Tape (12")
Depth Charge mix
Boom Boom Satellites
Depthcharge First Venom Remix
info from Alan:
The Gunshot remixes (of Colour Code) are both on the B-side, the A-side is the 'Melanin Vocal Mix' and instrumental mixed by Gunshot. The Midi Rain 'Always' mixes are called 'Club Vocal Mix' and 'Club Instrumental' JSK did another Rhythm King remix. The 'Nothing To Lose' single by S'Express has a JSK/Gota mix as well as '...Short Mad Thing' (which is!)
DC RECORDINGS / ELECTRON INDUSTRIES
231 Portobello Road
London W11 1LT
Alan < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Stu Blackburn < email@example.com >
Lee Horner < Lee.Horner@oracle.com >
Daniel Lawson < firstname.lastname@example.org >
pHile < PHIL@argonaut.com >
Colin Reddie < email@example.com >
Maarten D. Schermer < firstname.lastname@example.org >
Upsettah Dub Wisah < email@example.com >
THE EXCITING WORLD OF J SAUL KANE:
[Depth Charge] [DC Recordings] [Electron Industries] [Eon] [J Saul Kane Other Productions] [J Saul Kane On Compilations]
Any feedback, corrections, additions?